Dust collection adapters

I noticed in the new Woodcraft catalog they now have adaptors to go from

4" drain pipe to 4" flexible dust collector hose, and to 4" dust collector fittings. It's about time! Mine all have duct tape adaptors.

Gerald Ross Cochran, GA

If you wish work poorly done, pay in advance.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Boy, I'll say that it's about time. I about killed myself making adapters out of 4" PVC on my 9x20 metal lathe. The pipe was too wide for either and internal or external hold so the cuts had to be fine. FInally got em after a couple of flyers!

Reply to
C & M