Close to starting my dust collection system
1) 18x18 Shop. I expect longest runs to be 10 feet.
2) Multiple machines hooked up, but only one at a time
- Mitre Saw
- Table Saw
- Router in table
- Drill Press
- FUTURE: Planar, Jointer, etc.
3) Planning to run a main 4 inch pipe, with blast gates to sub pipes.
3) Im in Canada - note the currency!
Im torn between a 650 cfm vs 1200 cfm machine. Im looking at
a) $229.00 - King 1HP 650CFM:
b) $379.00 - King 2HP 1200CFM:
(The $200 price difference is alot imo.)
This post has a response from Robin Lee stating that 1200cfm is
overkill has swayed me as well:
Given all this above, here are my questions!
1) Given my specs above what would you reccomend - 650 or 1200 cfm?
2) Has anyone had any experience with the King Dust Collections?
3) If you have a similar 650 or 1200 machine - how do you feel about it
- mish you had more, more than you need?
Also note - the money I save on the smaller system could be put into a
high quality <1micron bag, which I think might help me more in the long
Thanks for all your response!