Reply to
John McGaw

As does mine, it works but it's kinda chintzy.

#47 & #48

Spalted Walt

No I do not have part 111 the set bolt. On my drill press, which I modified, I have a quick release stop that fits a 12x1.75 thread. I need another stop.If I knew the thread size on the Delta I would know if I can get one other Delta stop or if I need two stops and the set bolt.

Reply to
<victorj

I have an 18-900L at home. I;ll see if I can measure it tonight. You want the thread on the depth stop, itself, right?

Reply to
krw

Either, the internal thread of the stop nut or external thread of the set rod. Thanks,.

Reply to
<victorj

Mine is a 1/2-20 thread. Hope that helps.

Reply to
krw