Dremel Scrollsaw Station Question

Does anyone use the spiral no pin blades? I can't get one to fit into my new scrollsaw properly, they don't have much on either end to be tightened into the upper and lower blade attachment areas. Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me. I love my new scrollsaw it is awesome. Just need to get the sanding discs for it. I also got the attachment for other things like drill bits and little sanding attachments. Can't wait to use it all. Let me know anything you might think would make my orientation to the Dremel Scrollsaw Station easier. Written directions are not my fortes' Kate

Reply to
Kate