DRAWKNIFE

I didn't check it all, but probably enough to make one. If I make one, I'll just find a car spring to make one from.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

You don't want to pull that back too far. That's what happened to my half-brother.

S.

Reply to
samson

Was he your whole-brother before that?

Reply to
DS

Just barely enough info if you ignore one poster who gets into forge welding the blade; that seems silly for a drawknife.

Start with an old lawnmower blade and go for it. I'm not sure it will be as easy to bend the handles as the guy thinks, but it might be an uplifiting experience, or a chance to invent new cuss words.

Reply to
Charlie Self