DownDraft Table

W Canaday wrote: Tom, not that you asked, but I am at I-96 & US 24 (Telegraph Rd.) -- grew up (well, sort of) in Flat Rock (Downriver Rat) Right near where my FIL used to live, he was N of 96 in Dearborn. This is great! When I next come into Detroit , could you pick me and my wife up at the airport? (just kidding!) Tom

Reply to
tom

Or am I getting 96 and 94 mixed up again? Tom

Reply to
tom

yea :) Im off telegraph too, of course further North. I have a cousin that lives right off 96 and telegraph. Nice quite neighborhood over there.

Reply to
dnoyeB