Double Settee Plan

I have just ordered this plan.

me $13.95 and another $25 to send to Ireland PHEW! I could get to the moon for that. Anyway has anyone any tips for building this. And suggestions or ammendments? Regards Connor

Reply to
Connor Aston

I agree Connor, over this side of the pond we have very few outlets for = decent plans, I'm in Edinburgh, however, $25 for postage? I'd have = happily gone and collected it for you, had I known you were ordering! ha = ha

Happy St Patrick's Day for 17th March, I'll be using 'green wood' = exclusively that day! ;-)

Reply to
wheelzuk

I find myself embarrassingly responding to my first impulsive mailing to = the group earlier. I felt a little uneasy that I'd not taken time to = introduce myself, despite 'lurking' in the group for some days now.

I'm John from Edinburgh, Scotland, a very keen amateur = woodworker/cabinetmaker and also a wheelchair user. This brings it's own = issues, mainly, safety (often no more than 4-5 inches from work in = hand), innovation and planning. However, I've already benefited = massively from the many internet links you've provided and thanks for = that.

I come to woodwork mainly thanks to Norm Abrahm and The New Yankee = Workshop, shown on Discovery on cable in the UK and also a personal need = to adapt fixtures and furniture to suit needs as a wheelchair user. I'd = initially joined to enquire what a dado was, but found the answers on = links provided by other members.

It's fantastic to know that such a newsgroup exists and I shall be = visiting regularly and contributing whenever I feel I can make a valued = comment or suggestion.

Reply to
wheelzuk

I lived in Edinburgh for 7 years and Know it well. Ended up in Cockenzie for the last 2.

%69%20%6c%6f%76%65%20%77%6f%6f%64%77%6f%72%6b%69%6e%67%20%62%75%74%20%69%6d%20%63%72%61%70

Connor Aston

This plan is from WOOD magazine #125. The issue has full size patterns and instructions. There is a matching Adirondack chair in WOOD #149.

Go to

Renowood

Connor:

You *may* get some additional insights from the single adirondack plans (free) at:

Woody