Double finishing/protection necessary?

I avoid steel wool like it was the plague.

If you use it outside, you are almost guaranteed to have some of the residue turn into rust spots.

Much prefer either bronze wool of a 3M pot scrubber.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I want to design a garage/workshop about 24'x30'. It will have a slab on grade, It will have a 10'x10' bay door. Otherwise it would be a very basic platform build with 10ft ceiling, trusses with 3:12. I will design the trusses for our local snow loads.

Has anybody got an autocad compatible digital design that I could use for a starting point? Reasonable price paid.

tbuckley^canada.com ^ = @

Reply to
LQQK