Does wood glue (in bottle) die with age?

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

I would imagine that the glue manufacturers figure that woodworkers are smarter than the bottle. One shake is all it takes to get the glue to the other end of the bottle.

Reply to
CW

I don't know what kind of glue you're using, but when I have 3/4" of Titebond left in a quart bottle, one shake ain't gonna get it. Incidentally, when they get to that point I usually turn the bottles upside down and store them in a tin can.

Reply to
Steve Turner

It isn't?

Reply to
LD

Nah, I meant Waste of Time. For some reason in my usenet circles it meant something different than merely off topic. The "OT" prefix is usually what I see for that. Since '95 or so {shrug}, beats me which the "usenet old-timers" use more offten...

Reply to
Thomas G. Marshall

Shake harder. Works for me.

Reply to