Do you use slatboard (slatwall)?

I have about four sheets of previously used slatwall that is just taking up space in my garage, and I've decided to ask opinions as to its usefulness. We are having a garage sale and I will sell it if I decide it's not useful for me.

I have a spare stall in my garage that I intend on insulating and covering the walls, and if I don't use this, I will use sheet rock. My concern with this material is that it will collect dust (yes My garage has and always have dust). The slatwall gives more flexibility for placement and adjustment of storage, but if it's just a dust collector, why use it. The rest of my garage is covered with sheet rock, and even though after ten years it looks a little tired, at least it isn't a place for bugs (dead and living) to hide.

Send me your opinions-good, bad, or ugly!

Thanks!

Reply to
ToolMiser

Use the backside.