Do Not Call List scam alert

The bastards are already figuring ways around it. Check it out:

Scott Brownell

Seems like there's no end of slimy weasels, doesn't it?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Reply to
spin doctor

Scott is okay, you NOT. Plonk back at you. Scott, I love your sig, Spin Doctor doesn't get it.

Wes

"sp>Kind of like the spam pop under on your website - plonk

Reply to
clutch

Especially since popup blockers are easy to come by.

Here's the one I've been using lately without problems:

it's freeware.

Reply to
cdg

Scott

Reply to
Scott Brownell

I was thinking about taking credit card orders and put people on the list for $20 a hit. Ya think I could make any money? LOL!

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

I don't know why anyone is bothered by pop-ups in the first place with excellent pop-up blockers and alternative browsers with built-in pop-up blockers. A quick search of the Web will turn up several. One I like is Free Surfer. Easy to turn off when a site uses pop-ups for non-ad things. Easy to turn back on when finished. Install a blocker and stop worrying about pop-ups.

Dennis Vogel

Reply to
dennisvogel