Disgusting

It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this condition:

ZenCueist

could be due to one of several reasons:

  1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again. 2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? 3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Reply to
Doug Miller

Reply to
Bruce Barnett

Oops. Here's a public copy:

ZenCueist

Reply to
Bewildered

Try the second URL he posted.

'd certainly never have a shop that looked like that. In fact, I'm heading out right now to make sure it does not happen.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

visit him and fix things up!

I'm gonna go load up my truck. ;)

Saudade

Reply to
surfnturf

That floor looks like it'd be slippery if it was covered in sawdust.

Reply to
Larry Bud

So, when did Keeter get the 12" jointer?

Mark & Juanita

You owe me a keyboard!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

He needs "Helen Buttagig" for workshops!

Reply to
B A R R Y

Sorry, I meant REVERSE "Helen Buttagig"!

Somebody needs to toss some dust and scraps around!

Reply to
B A R R Y

No woodworking bench - with multiple vises and both round and rectangular dogholes?

And gray - everything gray? OK so there's a bright yellow Tormek cover - but all that gray?

And a nice big crank on the planer instead of those little wheels?

Thou Sucketh! (sorry - obligatory response)

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

Don't know how you find anything in that mess! lol

It has removed 3822 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Burgy

Am I mis understanding the machinery? How do you get a 6 foot by say 2" thick length thru the thicknesser/planer? Doesnt the bed rise and fall, and thus invite conflict with the height of the table?

Reply to
Mike Richardson

I just figured out why it is so clean. Upon a second look, I see he has PVC duct collection piping. He got it all together and realized, once he uses any tool, static electricity is going to blow up his shop and house.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I don't think so. He's using the neutral on his 220-volt feed.

Reply to
Robatoy

IS that in the code for PVC dust collection piping? If so, please cite?

;) at Mr Miller

Reply to
Mike Richardson

The pipes run vertically, as to direct the explosion up and out of roof stacks. This is the only safe method for PVC dust collection.

Reply to
B A R R Y