Dewalt drill recall letter

I guess I wasn't paying attention but I just found out about Dewalt recalling our cordless drill(s). We just got a letter from Dewalt telling us that some 350,000 drills from 12V through 18v purchased between July '06 and December "07 are being recalled for a bad switch. A Google search will find the details. Luckily we have a local service center so we don't have to ship them.

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.