DeWalt biscuit joiner alignment question ??

Does anyone have the link to the site that covered in detail how to properly align a DeWalt plate joiner ?? ?? I did mine a few years back and it was a GREAT help, but now I can't locate the info for a friend .. .. .. thanx !! !! !!

-- If you can read this .. thank a teacher .. If you are reading it in English .. thank a soldier too !!

Reply to
Anonymous

Here's a post from 3/5/2000 titled "DeWalt bisquit joiner off kilter" and a follow up post

A google Groups search for BISQUIT in 2002 may find more posts. Cape Cod Bob Visit my web site at

the two "spam"s for email

Reply to
Cape Cod Bob