Delta 13 inch 2 speed planer drive belt

I recently had to change the drive belt on my Delta 13 inch planer. The instruction manual doesn't explain the process and I couldn't find any instructions on the internet so I decided to take pictures and document the process for others. I have created an article and posted it on my website for anyone who might be interested. The article can be found here:

jim