Deforestation side effect.

Definitely ON topic, thank you, jo4hn.

Robatoy

If that's not photoshop'd, that's quite a feat!

Reply to
-MIKE-

Mike? Really? Lighten up, 'k? Who gives a fiddlers' fried flyin' if it is shooped? K?

Reply to
Robatoy

Robatoy wrote in news:517e67be-56b2-48ae-9ea4- snipped-for-privacy@m38g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:

deforestation?

Reply to
Han

Cat of the house is up the tree. All dogs get a shot!

Mart> Robatoy wrote in news:517e67be-56b2-48ae-9ea4-

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Chill, man. :-)

I don't care if if was photoshop'd. That wasn't my point. It's a cure pic, either way.

What I am saying (which was lost in text only format) is, if there's a guy who can get that many dogs to sit still in a line like that, it's an amazing feat and I'll buy him a beer.

Better? :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

Better. MUCH better. . . . BUT.... many dogs could do that, in a group like that. It's unbelievable what can be done with even minimal training. For instance, I have my dog trained to interrupt whatever it is *I* am doing in order to pay attention to HER desire to play, pee, walkies, belly-rubs, poops, fetch.

Reply to
Robatoy

"Robatoy" wrote . BUT.... many dogs could do that, in a group like that. It's unbelievable what can be done with even minimal training. For instance, I have my dog trained to interrupt whatever it is *I* am doing in order to pay attention to HER desire to play, pee, walkies, belly-rubs, poops, fetch. ==============

Who trained who?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

*whispers* n o t s o l o u d
Reply to
Robatoy

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 14:51:10 -0500, the infamous -MIKE- scrawled the following:

True, but any decent dog trainer could have set that up with graduates from his obedience classes, Mike.

-- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 22:09:21 -0400, the infamous "Lee Michaels" scrawled the following:

I submit that both Toy and his dog are completely untrained. Do I hear a second?

-- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 19:51:37 -0500, the infamous "Martin H. Eastburn" scrawled the following:

That's a cathouse? No wonder those old dogs are lined up.

-- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Guess I've been working with cats, too long. They common phrase, "like heading cats" comes to mind. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

You hold 'em in place with brads until the glue dries.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

'Head' (as in soccer) any of my cats and you looking at scalp replacement!

Reply to
LDosser

LOL!

Reply to
LDosser

Where'd so many get the money at the same time?

Reply to
LDosser

Well, our Main Coon head butts (notice the two 'T's) us all the time. We don't reciprocate, though.

Reply to
krw

That kind of headbutt our cats do with me all the time. They'll also headbutt a closed fist. Of course, two of mine also bark ...

Reply to
LDosser