Curious... Question about softwood lumber grades...

If you plan on cutting your own, check if there are cutting restrictions due to Dutch Elm Disease. Here, we can't cut between April and September.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Thanks for the clarification on the "fir" designation... In my original post, I was assuming (I now realize, wrongly) that "fir" necessarily meant, Douglas Fir.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Moiarty