Critter sprayer

Don't forget the handshake and funny hats.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Cullimore

Perish the thought!! A terrible waste of good corn liquor. I use the store-bought stuff for that.

Reply to
JR-jred

What did you find the best pressure to be ???

(I got > Thanks for all the tips. I bought it, used it and after a little

Reply to
Pat Barber
30-40 psi.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

OK... I just wanted make sure I was in the groove on that psi thingy... That's what I ended up with also.

Unisaw A100 wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

Just under 30 lbs for water base poly urethane varnish. Haven't tried other coatings yet.

Reply to
JR-jred