Craftsman Table Saw 315 series. Looking for an dust collection systen that attached to the blade guard

These are the parts I need

980756-001 - Blade cover - to enclose blade for dust collection - you need 1 STD511003 - Screw - to attach blade cover and elbow- you need 6 980759-001 - Flap - part of blade cover - you need 1 980758-001 - Push nuts - to attach flap to blade cover - you need 4 980946-001 - Washer - for screw onto elbow to dust port - you need 1 980760-001 - Elbow - to deflect dust down - you need 1

Yes I know they are 17 year old parts and I am looking for a needle in a hay stack BUT it can't hurt to ask.

Thank you for any help anyone may have.

Douglas - fellow wood worker

Reply to
daxjenson

Screws, nuts and washers can be easily purchased at your local hardware store. The specialty parts may be interchangeable with other table saw brands or newer Craftsman models.

I did my own search and couldn't find any photos of the parts you need, but even if you found something close, you couldn't possibly modify it to work.

Reply to
Meanie

No longer available from original manufacturer

in stock

No longer available from original manufacturer

No longer available from original manufacturer

in stock

in stock

Reply to
Just Another Joe

Reply to
bnwelch

best bet is to find one of these saws and buy it for parts

Reply to
Electric Comet