Craftsman Compressor - decent alternatives?

I'm attending an auction this a.m. where a 5hp compressor will be sold. I don't buy into the pay three times as much for Snap-On game, and I know Craftsman makes the best tools for the money ANYWHERE. Question: If this is NOT a Craftsman compressor, what other brands might be good? Campbell Hausfield? Bel-Air?

Thanks much.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Trolling here?

Reply to
Leon

I have a refurb'd 27gal Campbell Hausfield I bought for like $150 last year. It's worked fine. I also have one of the small Craftsman 1.5 gal ones I got new for $90. Haven't used it since.

Reply to
Ice