Craft Plywood and supplies discovered

Living in a small town, I don't have local access to some woodworking supplies that big city dwellers take for granted. Presently engaged in creating a few small wooden boxes, I have decided that Baltic Birch plywood is ideal for the box bottoms. After searching on the web, I came across Sloan's Woodshop.

They had what I wanted, at a good price and don't gouge for shipping. The package arrived by UPS today, well packed with lots of peripheral space surrounded by the familiar plastic peanuts.

This store appears to be a small family run outfit in TN, and they do not have the facility for online ordering. They do have a toll free number, or one can order by mail. Their specialty seems to be materials, plans and some tools for Scroll Saw workers.

Disclaimer: I have no connection with them. This was my first order, and I am delighted with what I got.

Godzilla

Reply to
Godzilla

Ah, well if you want small volume of wood, and don't mind the UPS shipping charges:

go to Wood Magazine, and go to the Wood Mall and there are several other online wood suppliers.

Usual disclaimer.

Phil

Reply to
Another Phil

I buy 4 feet by 8 feet sheets. Sloans Woodshop only sells 1 foot by 1 foot. Of course I don't do scroll sawing.....

Reply to
Never Enough Money