concrete slab for workshop

With an attitude like that, you definitely should do the job yourself.

You deserve what you will get.

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Watch someone good with that "upside down helicopter." Then go rent one and try it yourself. You'll then discover why you're not selling paintings at the same price as Picasso, Renoir, Matisse, etc.

There is a difference between having the price of a brush and being a "painter."

If I wasn't so busy I'd like to come and "watch."

RB

R> Hello Everyone

Reply to
RB

Learning curves can sometimes be very amusing to watch. Every time I am tempted to rent a "monster tool" for a one off project, I take a deep breath and think about the video clips of early aviators and the silly attempts to fly silly machines. Normally, by the time I am thinking about the multi wing prop plane, the one with about eight or nine wings, imploding, I get out the phone book and begin looking for someone who does the job for a living. :)

Tim

Reply to
The Guy

I BUILD A 30 X 40 POLE BARN IF YOUR GOING THAT WAY BEST TO SET POST SPEAD GRAVEL AND THEN POUR CONCRETE USE AT LEAST 4000 LB OR STRONGER WITH FIBERGLASS BE SURE NOT TO BROOM IT WILL PULL THE FIBERGLASS UP AND YOU WILL HAVE A MESS BEST TO FINISH OUT

RWOODS

Reply to
RWoods4764

. We figure around 6 yds to pour a 6 inch thick slab.

By my quick math, a 16'x 20' x 6" slab is exactly 6 yds. if you only order six, be prepared to come up short.

Reply to
RemodGuy