Clamping... (1/1)

"Can't you just smell the mendacity?"

Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, Williams, 1954.

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

"Bay Area Dave" is not a troll. He was having a bad day, but a troll he is not.

Hummmmm. Are you a troll?

Reply to
Morgans

ROTFLOL!!!!!!

Reply to
Morgans

Have you ever tried building a project without reporting it here?

"Do drawers *really* need bottoms?" "Can I get 18 square feet of area out of a 32 sq ft. sheet of plywood?" "Where can I pay the most for a blurfl?" "Does having expensive tools make up for lack of skill and talent?"

Reply to
PM6564

I think I'm going to have to submit a bid on building the "Moron Benches". It seems there's a ton of money to be made.

-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

Reply to
Nova

It's more like a grandstand these days, Jack.

(then again, considering the people included, ya could think of it as the Skybox seating of the WreckDome.)

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

Tom Watson/Jack Novak:

Think modular gentilemen.

Also,

BYOMB for future memberers.

UA100, enjoying the company for its lack of shrilly voiced tight asses...

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Well, that shoots that idea.

COLD BEER HERE! GET YOUR COLD BEER HERE!

-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

Reply to
Nova

You left out my personal favorite: "Is my forstner bit supposed to turn red hot when I use it"

Reply to
Zeke

My kill file alone could fill several... ;~)

Reply to
Leon

mordez-moi

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

mordez-moi

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Bay Area Dave wrote in news:twmib.657$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:

Mea Mordeo.

Reply to
Lamont Cranston

David

I saw some of your seminar at the woodstock ww show you were giving. I was going to introduce myself but I had to keep moving. Didn't catch sight of you after. It was on the Friday, cold and windy. I thought the tents cold blow over. As it was the forcast rain didn't show up on the weekend (of course) and Saturday or Sunday would have been better.

Nice show.

John

David F. Eisan wrote:

Reply to
Eddie Munster

Dave, At worst you can be a dork, but this allows, we, to have great fun and exercise our great wit and knowledge; sometimes our cleverness and cuteness. Don't change because the 'wreck' would become far less interesting than it is. Kill you, no way, but torture you a bit ...... Hank

Reply to
Henry St.Pierre

That's the spirit, Hank!

I often wonder about some of the fellas here with NO sense of humor. And there are those who sometimes display great wit and then, at the drop of a hat become loathsome and tedious. Bipolar, perhaps? I STILL can't figure out why some misguided folks insist I am a troll. I don't cross-post to start multi NG arguments; I DO ask ON TOPIC WW questions, and I don't change my screen name. Trolls do 1 and 3 and never do 2. Go figure!

dave

Henry St.Pierre wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

A bit? A BIT?

I'm thinking making him chew on tin foil whilst shaving his head with a cheese grater... Da NOIVE of some PEOPLE! djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I agree, Hank. Besides, if we got rid of Dave we'd have to break in a new guy to play Whack-A-Mole with when things got boring.

It's the turnover that kills ya.

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

some fun? whats whack-a-mole?

TomL

Reply to
TomL

On 13 Oct 2003, TomL spake unto rec.woodworking:

I think it's mashed up avocados.

Reply to
Scott Cramer