CL Lathe Find

Ran across this up for sale on Craigslist... J.A. Fay & Egan Co. Cincinatti, OH ... Lightning 400E Lathe

Too big for me but thought I'd share. Not one I have seen and, given the many years I've spent in Cincinnati, kinda surprising I have not.

Reply to
Casper

Asking price seems a bit high for condition.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

B B B But, its vintage! That makes it much more valuable than old stuff.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Gonna need a whole lot of vintage rust remover.

Reply to
DerbyDad03