CL Lathe Find

Ran across this up for sale on Craigslist... J.A. Fay & Egan Co. Cincinatti, OH ... Lightning 400E Lathe https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/tls/6173109630.html
Too big for me but thought I'd share. Not one I have seen and, given the many years I've spent in Cincinnati, kinda surprising I have not.
http://www.avg.com

Asking price seems a bit high for condition.
On 6/13/2017 2:12 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

B B B But, its vintage! That makes it much more valuable than old stuff.
On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 2:39:38 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Gonna need a whole lot of vintage rust remover.