Cherry Table

So did I. It's well worth the few extra dollars to get the 12/4. Laminated legs look like...mmm..laminated legs.

Reply to
Robatoy

Yeah, but does he like the dresser? He probably doesn't appreciate the birds-eye maple drawer backs.

stoutman wrote:

Reply to
Josh

Yeah, probably not. When I start passing on to him all of the wisdom I have gained through the years building fine furniture, birds-eye maple drawer backs is going to be in there! :)

Smarty pants!

Reply to
stoutman