Cherry Sawdust For Sale

Cherry saw dust for sale. As much as you can sweep up from my woodshop floor for a nickel! First come first serve.

Reply to
Garage_Woodworks

for a nickel!

Do you deliver?

Reply to
Dan Coby

In order to guarantee customer satisfaction I require that the sawdust be hand selected by the customer.

Bring your own broom. (BYOB)

Act now while supplies last!!

Reply to
Garage_Woodworks

"Garage_Woodworks" wrote in news:4850ab1c$0$4105$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

What if I send a robot in my stead? Will you guarantee it's safe return, along with the saw dust?

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

If this works, let me know. I think there may be a price war in the making :~)

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher

A wee drive-by....

Garage_Woodworks wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

yea... and as subtle as the 'b' in su'b'tle.

my head hurts.

Reply to
Robatoy

I'm looking for black walnut sawdust. Do you have any in stock?

Reply to
Chiefwoodworker

Special orders will incur a surcharge, about $2.50 a board foot for the raw material.

Mark

Reply to
Markem

Will you consider a trade for some maple,poplar,ash blend?

Allen

Reply to
Allen Roy