Chang Iron Shaper

Hello folks:

I was given a 3 HP Chang Iron Shaper that was manufactured in 1988 and apparently never used. I'm not sure I have a use for this and was wondering if anyone can tell me what it might be worth before I sell it. It seems to be complete with all attachments and a sliding table.

Thank you

Kevin

Reply to
Steve Zodiac
50-75% of current price.

Look at places like Woodworkers Supply, believe theirs are Chang. 88 is young enough to be of reasonable quality.

Reply to
George