Chamfering holes in wood

Actually, what I'd almost rather have is a flexible type of sanding disk on a mandrel that, in a drill press, or hand drill for that matter, could be ran down on top of the hole forming a chamfer or rounded edge. Don't know what you call it, and haven't been able to find anything. Any ideas there?
Paul O.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.