Central Machinery planer model 95082

I am looking for a picture of the chain configuration on the side of the planer.

Reply to
William Alley

It probably peeled off.

Sorry, the way you worded the comment was a bit misleading.

I know what you meant and don't want to tell you how to speak. Have you Googled the question?

Perhaps, model number, chain drive configuration, picture.

Reply to
Leon

Or perhaps "model number" + "manual" or user manual.

Reply to
krw

Model number is in the title.

Reply to
Leon

Understood but adding the keywords "manual" or "user manual" can help find exactly what one is looking for.

Reply to
krw

Yeah, I agree, I thought you ware asking about the model. I did not realize what you were actually saying until after I hit the send button. ;~)

Reply to
Leon