cat 5 cat 3 electric for desktop

I'm building a desk that also has a hutch. The client would like to have the ability to have a couple of power sockets, and phone hookup and a cat5 or 6... I was ready to go with a popup item like the one in Rockler, but then decided for a fine piece of furniture... curly maple top with inlays, to cut out a hole and insert this thing... well just didn't feel right... So I've been looking for something more like a surface mounted powerstrip, but not one that just looks like a powerstrip.. Nothing is going to be pretty, but if it at least looks high-end and simple... I might even cut it into the back wall of the desk... being that it has the hutch top... if for some reason years down the road it's not want a new piece of wood could be used to cover the whole back and good as new... so let me know if you know of some goods sites to look at for this... thanks Joel

Reply to
dwolf

has many options for this sort of thing.

todd

Reply to
todd