Carving and scrollsaw Videos for Sale - check it out

I'm selling all my videos on Scrollsawing and woodcarving. All were viewed once and are in prestine , as new condition. The fretwork Video is outstanding if you want to learn or just get tips on intricate fretwork. I purchased this video about a year ago and I don't think it's available anymore. The companies website is no longer available. Well worth purchase check it out.

1 - SCROLLSAWING Fretworking from start to finish Video VHS
Carving Heads and Faces Video Tutorial VHS
SCROLLSAWING For Accuracy Video by Jerry Booher VHS
dteckie