Can any one recommend

a us site that ships to europe, I'm trying to buy some router bits that don't seem to be present in the UK.

Thanks muchly

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

These guys say they ship outside America.

Dave Bugg

I'm afraid their shipping charges are a bit high. Iv'e found a guy on ebay that ships to europe for $15.00 alas he only has one type of cutter I'm after. The cutters I'm looking for are beading and molding

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

bits. Most will consider an international shipment if you send them an international MO ayable theough a US bank. I d that a lot.

Also there is a members warehouse in the states, COSTCO, that sells router bit sets for less than $2.00 a bit. Shipping should only a dollar a bit to the price. There are also 15 COSTCO warehouses in the UK. BOb AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

Hi Bob Yes I've visited Costco over here alas the router bit sets are just the basic everyday cutters,no fancy cutters like moldings,dowling. Only one supplier is dominating the DIY outlets with these type of cutters which is *Trend tools* (spit!). Woodwork in the UK is not so popular as it is in the states so pobably why this type of cutter is not available,but then again it could be an extortionate price to pay is why they are not swamping the market.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Lee Valley (Canadian) and MLCS mlcswoodworking.com both ship to New Zealand without problems. I presume that that indicates that they will also ship to Europe.

Reply to
Larry Spitz

You might try emailing Lee Valley and asking them. They are a class outfit and may work with you. Maybe not but it's worth a shot. Cheers, cc

Reply to
James "Cubby" Culbertson