bulletin board material / help

To all fellow woodworkers, I have a project coming up to make 2 -4' x4' bulletin boards and they have to be a copy of what is already there the wood I know is a 2-1/2 x

2-1/2 with a half round done in a mahogany finish with a small cove molding .My problem is duplicating the board material .It is a dark to medium gray materioal that push pins will go into and it seems a lot more forgiving as to wear of the push pins .It is kind od sort as though it is a cork rubber material so does anyone know of any such thing .The best I can copme up with for a name is Coral or something ,Not sure of the spelling even or if it is a brand name or ? any help would be good .I have spent an hour searching the web ,like Thomas Register and yet no luck .

Thank you ahead of time , Bernie Cook

Reply to
Bernie Cook

It sounds like it might be "Endura Cork". See:

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova

Almost sounds like it might be homosote board.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett