Brass/Silver corner thingies/do hickies - Where to find? (UK)

Firstly a google search is useless as I have no idea what they are called. So I shall describe the project and you can fathom it out.

I'm making a ring binder out of cherry. This will work by using brass piano hinges the neccesary points. Brass trim along the exposed edges (as i'm using cherry vennered Ply). But instead of just mitring the brass channel to meet at the corners I was thinking about those thingies/do hickies that cover corners. I've seen them for cabinets but they have three side for mounting and I only have the two. I hope i'm making sense. I was aiming for either 1/8 or 1/4inch thick but i think

1/4 will be too thick.

Thanks for any help

TR

Reply to
TrailRat

Screwfix (common stuff, but cheap)

Isaac Lord (Huge range, if people ever install them in kitchens)

Relics in Witney (weird and antique)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Would these be the same brass corners that are on high end photo albums (like wedding albums)? Might try a photo supply or scrapbooking store.

Chuck

Reply to
Woodchuck34

I think they are called either hyperfrillamadisms or brass corners. A search on the latter on the Rockler home page yeilds the following:

fun. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Lee Valley -- small box hardware.