Bosch 1640VSK Handsaw -Aluminum Cutting?

Hi

I am interested in purchasing the Bosch 1640VSK Fine Cut Handsaw with miter box.

I occasionally need to cut small pieces of aluminum extrusions and would like to know if anyone has had any luck with this tool cutting aluminum. I have seen specs on this tool that state 1/8 aluminum cap but the spec is not included with the new models.

Any experiences or techniques would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Martineau Gauda snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

Reply to
Martineau Gauda