Bosch 1590 jigsaw

IMHO your saw has a better blade change setup than the next generation, the one with the combination lock style knob that you spin a few times. But the latest and greatest is super. My Milwaulee has the lever release and it is wonderful.

Reply to
Leon

Aint that the truth. I've had the 1590 (previously had the 1587) for about

4 months now. Huge improvement over the 1587. The 1587 blade ejection system was horrible and found it to be a major reason NOT to own the 1587. The 1587 had plenty of power but...yep, the blade ejector just sucked.

The only thing I don't like about the 1590 is the bottom plate anti scuff dealybobber doesn't fit tight and falls off. I remedied that by sticking some 2 sided tape to it to hold it in place. SH

Reply to
Slowhand