BIRD TABLE DESIGN ?

Hello everyone, I'm going to build a nice bird table for the garden and wanted something that's a bit special. Does anyone know any good websites where I can pinch a few ideas for a nice looking table? best regards Roy

Reply to
crmundy

What's a bird table? A feeder?

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I did a Google search and they look like little gazebos to me. Cute!

See:

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

Reply to
Nova

Ah! Bird dance floors!

I wonder where they put the D-Jay?

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:29:34 GMT, Dave Balderstone pixelated:

Oof! You'll eat crow for that one, bubba.

.-. Life is short. Eat dessert first! ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

The one with 'potty-mouth' syndrome is banned from the east side of the structure.

Only appropriate, since he _is_ a Western Blue Jay.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Ah think owl get away with it, my little chickadee. All these wood peckers are gull-ible enough. There's one pigeon around here that might think he's merlin, but even if he cloned himself a parakeeters won't be able to touch me!

Or am I just raven at this point?

Ah well, it's late.. I'll be falcon off to bed.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone