Best modern Router table Router?

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:26:36 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote (in article ):

It's not as bad as it sounds, just that if you are creeping up on a height for raised panels or something where a 0.005" difference will ruin it, the standard proceedure when you overshoot is to back off and approach the height again versus just backing off.

(Whew! long sentence!)

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in news:_q0Td.61209$8a6.2718@trndny09:

Yep, unfortunately I just have the single router with the combo base ... so I pull out the motor when I use it with the plunge base.

I need to rebuild my router table and improve the dust collection. Right now the motor is under the table, and the area under the table is sealed. There is dust collection built into the fence, but any dust that gets down under the table just makes a mess (and gets into the switch).

Reply to
Nate Perkins