Belsaw 910 planer?

I have just acquired a Belsaw 910 planer that needs some work and a little TLC. Does anyone know where I can get parts and information on this machine?

TIA

Jay Cups

Reply to
JayCups

Why not the source?

Searz sold it branded their way, too.

Reply to
George

Probably the BEST source of information is from the Old Wood Working Machines website.

Planes True

I should have mention that the company who made all of Belsaw Company planers is RBI, located in Harrisonville, MO. They currently manufacture a 3-IN-1 Woodplaner which may have interchangeable parts to your Belsaw Model 910 or they may be able to provide direct part replacements. I suggest you contact their Customer Service group after you identify parts you need after visting the Old Wood Working Machine website link I posted above..

Good Luck !

Planes True

Or simply.....

Scott Cox

Damn, I just pissed away 30 bucks for that same catalog on Ebay. 8^(

Thanks Planes True, I wish I had heard from to you first.

Now where does one get parts such as feed rollers. I didn't see anything about planers on the Belsaw website.

Jay

Planes True wrote:

Reply to
JayCups

Duh! Now why didn't google bring that site up. All I got were Ebay sales and Belsaw's site for locksmithing and small engine repair.

Many thanks to you and Planes True

Jay

Scott Cox wrote:

Reply to