Bed

My first try at making a bed. Photos on ABPW.

Reply to
Warren Weber

The "Warren Weber" entity posted thusly:

You mentioned that you used two sheets of oak-veneered ply to get oak both sides. Is this cheaper than getting oak-veneered ply that is good both sides?

What thickness oak ply did you use?

Nice job.

Reply to
Oleg Lego

Hey Oleg, (Not intending to hilack this thread, just offering my own experience) When I was buying oak faced ply many years ago I found several varieties that were a/c faced and it was cheaper to sandwich two of those than to buy a sheet of 3/4 a/a face ply. Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

Used 1/4 inch. In this small town I was happy to find that. WW

Reply to
Warren Weber

Used 1/4 inch ply. WW

Reply to