Beadlock

Here's my first take on the Beadlock M&T system. Got the "pro" system with= the 3/8 tenons for about $120 on sale at Rockler -- a tad less expensive t= han Leon's Domino. A little bit of futzing to get the jig set up, and I wa= s a hair off on the alignment. Needed to trim one of the tenons a bit, but= all in all I'm quite satisfied with the results. The jig is solid althoug= h I would have liked a rubber boot on the end of the securing screw. Opera= tions are pretty much idiot proof IF your alignment with your marks is dead= on.

Larry

Reply to
Gramp's shop