Bathroom vanities

I have 3 lots of 100 unassembled bathroom vanities. Size is 18" wide

16" deep 30" high, Allwood cabinet construction, Maple plywood interior and exterior. Raised panel door. Light natural finish, Cabinet being sold Ready To Assemble. I have seen people looking for suche items in this group. If you think you may intrested please provide e-mail address for more information.

Izzy

Reply to
Chesed1

I think you may be stuck with a bunch of incorrectly manufactured kits. A bathroom vanity that is 16" deep is pretty much worthless.

Reply to
Leon

You're also not going to get much of a sink in 18" wide "vanity"....oh, maybe it's for draahs.....yeah, right. Scammer, spamer, troll.....

Reply to
Nick Bozovich

I bet you can't name even _two_ such, in the last -ten- year

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

I CAN GET CULTURED MARBLE TOPS FOR THIS SIZE VANITIES

Reply to
Chesed1