Bassinet Plans???

I'm trying to find bassinet plans and am not having any luck. Does anyone have any advice? It is for my daughter who's due in July.

Reply to
Ralph Payne

SAm Maloof made one that doubled as a hutch. That's good, because, frankly, bassinets are useful for maybe 2 months, then they are too big for them. Build a crib instead, at least you get almost 2 years out of it.

Sam's called for bent lamination, and is a work of art (for real of course). But check out Rockler.com. I think they sell a lot of plans.

Reply to
DarylRos

Ralph, I think I have plans at home for one. I made one 6 years ago for my son (he doesn't use it now of course). I'll check tonight.

-- Tim

-------- See my page @

(seriously needs updating)

Reply to
Tim V

I built this cradle

and it turned out to be one of the best things I've ever built...beautiful. It uses the larger size mattress so we were able to use it until 6 months (about 2 weeks ago!). The plans were excellent.

If you're looking for for crib plans I built ours using the plans at

These were very nice plans. Oh my god! I just went to the sleigh crib plans web site to make sure it was still there and the picture of the white crib is of the crib I built! It turned out so well that I sent him a picture of it.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Reply to