Bandsaw recommendation

Before you pull it out, try calling Rikon to see what they have to say. Maybe they might have a solution or something. It is worth a shot at least. Besides, waiting a night is good to cool off before making such calls (I can vouch for that many many times) and am often surprised by support and their helpfullness where I had expected nothing but a wall.

- Clayt>

Reply to
Malathan

Saw a review in either wood or finewoodworking, don't remember the size of the band saw, but they expressed a concern on the amount of flex in the upper blade guides.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

I wrote >>

The local (60 miles) dealer has some setup, I look at the 18" real hard for awhile and said to my self "next time back I ask for the power cord and some wood" they look real nice but buy it untried, $1300 could be a big booboo. Probably bring a nice max size piece to resaw too.

Mark (sixoneeight) = 618

Reply to
Markem