Bahco mystery

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can put me on the track of a toolshop which will sell Bahco 665 blades in the Sheffield or Hull areas? It's a carbide scraper blade and it's driving me mad trying to find them through Google. I live in the south but am working on a boat in the north, so I don't want to order on line....

thanks John

Reply to
Nezdansleguidon

SNA Europe [UK & Ireland] Country: United Kingdom Telephone: (01709) 731 731 FAX: (01709) 731 741 Email: snipped-for-privacy@snaeurope.com

I would guess that if you contact these people and wade through whatever hindrances they put in the way you will eventually find the name of a local company which carries what you want.

Reply to
John McGaw