ATTENTION CLEMSONDAVE IN CHARLOTTESVILLE

Dave I have been trying to get a hold of you to find out where in Cville you buy your wood. I have some stocks i'd sell but would also like to buy from your source...please contact me!!!

Reply to
myxpykalix

Sorry, I have been out of town for a few days.

I live in the West End of Richmond. I get my stock from Northland Forrest Products in Zions Crossroads.

They appear to have the best prices I have found. Check out their monthly specials, too.

For exotic wood (Zebra, ebony, lace, etc.) I have been going to Yukon Lumber in Norfolk. Not the best part of town, and not the most friendly place, and not the best prices, BUT they do have the exotic stuff and veneers.

For hardwood plywood, try Plastics and Plywood in Richmond near the Diamond.

you want to contact me, try snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

dave

Reply to
ClemsonDave