attach TV to lazy susan

I want to build a dress and mount the TV on top using lazy susan hardware. I'm not sure how best to attach the TV though. It's a normal 20" CRT TV that is about 24" deep. I figure that the top will be around 32" X 24".

Thanks

Reply to
BB

I think you are looking for "rec.dressmaking.com". Sorry, couldn't pass that up.

Reply to
Tom H

Why attach the TV?

I'd probably look at using something like:

depending on what the bottom of the TV allows.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I have my 27" on a pull out, lazy susan in an entertainment center (so you can see it from the side). All I needed was some small ¼ " cleats strategically placed around the base to keep it from sliding off. Four did it for me but the shape of the base will determine what you need.

Reply to
gfretwell

My TV sits on a board to which the lazy suzan is mounted on the underside, which in turn sits atop a small cabinet. Seems about the same dimensions as you've given.

J.

BB wrote:

Reply to
John

Attach a heavy duty particle-board square/rectangle, and jsut sti the TV on top of that. The weight will hold it.

Reply to
Guess who