Anyone use CAD software to design projects?

Welcome to last year.

Since it's been so long you could at least include a bit of whatever your referencing so we know what you mean. ?

Reply to
Mark

It was 1 1/2 months ago. Sorry for the short memory or do you always get into arguments?

It was the first time I checked out this newsgroup as I converse in many others. I didn't even realize how long ago that post was made because of this. I'm suprised of the amount of unfriendly posts I've read so far since it's such a specific topic.

Reply to
SWalters