Anyone order the Best of FWW CDROM??

I was going to order it. It supposedly has 600 of the best articles with 1 year access to the online archive which is 700+ articles. Seems like a decent deal if everything is up to snuff. These are a few things I'd like to know about the CD. Are all of the articles actually articles? Or do they consider a "method of work" department an article? If so, what are the proportions of each article? Does the CD versions have all the pictures that came with the original articles? If you have this product, do you recommend it or have a strong opinion about it? Thanks for input!!

Reply to
GBsCards