anyone hear of Finnish Billnas bruks office furniture? - Billnass Bruks stoel.JPG (0/1)

Hello all, I am from Utrecht The Netherlands. Have an old oak office chair, beautiful, made by a 'Eevert Kilpia'(probably the designer/woodworker) in Billnas Bruks A/B (probably the workshop's or factory's name) in Viipuri (which was a former Finnish town, now in Russia and named Vyborg). I would like to know more about this chair, and about the designer and the factory. I do have a picture, but I am not sure whether I can send this to a newsgroup like this one. (I see an attachment button in my Agent1) Is there someone out there who knows more about this? For a personal reply: Remove the name of this newsgroup from my email address snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.nl Eternal gratitude

Reply to
Maan